CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Feeding Frenzy

last night, it was raining hard and I noticed some flying creatures, as I looked closer I saw that these creatures were little termite queens or drones that look for new territories. These little flying "pests" locally known as "gamu-gamo" triggered a feeding frenzy, I noticed bats flying low to swoop down on the low flying termites.I also noticed some geckos snapping up some juicy termite drones, then there was the spider waiting for its food come to her. As I was looking around, I noticed that the little termites wings were falling off their backs, and then they started walking. Across the termites path was an army of red ants that were foraging for food, as the termite passed by, the ants started to pin down the larger termites and started carrying it into the nest, tired of all the racket I went inside the house and started watching animal planet.

Just sharing.

0 comments: